The Durutti Column donates the track Detail for Annik (a previously unheard instrumental performed by Vini Reilly in 1980, now dedicated to the memory of Crépuscule and Factory Benelux co-founder Annik Honoré) to Ni D'Eve, Ni D'Adam, a compilation CD of fresh tracks by new and heritage artists to mark 35 years of Les Disques du Crépuscule which is released on 15 January 2016.
Curated by Michel Duval and James Nice, Ni d’Eve, Ni d’Adam gathers together recent songs and instrumentals from Durutti and other Crépuscule favourites such as Antena, Paul Haig, Anna Domino, Blaine L. Reininger, The Names and 23 Skidoo, as well as more recent collaborators Marnie, Marsheaux and Ultramarine. In addition the collection features new songs by guests including Clou, Wrangler, Spleen, Pascal Comelade and Les Panties, plus an acclaimed version of Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet by Gavin Bryars, performed by pianist Maxence Cyrin.
The CD is sleeved in a 6-panel matt board digipack with artwork by Clou and notes by Michel Duval.
1. Marnie - The Hunter
2. Wrangler - Harder
3. Spleen ft. CocoRosie - Beautiful Smell
4. Deux Filles - Her New Master
5. Clou - May the Force Be With You
6. Les Panties - Diving
7. Blaine L. Reininger - Anstrigone
8. Maxence Cyrin - Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet
9. Marsheaux - Ghost/Hammer
10. Section 25 - Mirror
11. 23 Skidoo - Calypso
12. Ultramarine - Eye Contact
13. Antena - Le Spinner
14. Paul Haig - Four Dark Traps
15. Kid Montana + Anna Domino - The Last Love Song
16. The Names - My Angel of Death
17. Pascal Comelade - Despintura (a) Fonica
18. The Durutti Column - Detail for Annik