CD: UK 01.04.17 (Factory Benelux, FBN 125; Les Disques du Crépuscule, TWI 1234; approx release date)
1. Cathy Claret - Todo Se Va
2. Isabelle Antena - Over You
3. Marsheaux - Treasure
4. White Sea - Gangster No. 1
5. Fritz Catlin - Shooting the Hunter
6. Maxwell Sterling - The Death of Juno
7. Blaine L. Reininger - Demis
8. Jean-Marc Lederman - A Darker Snare
9. Ultramarine - Equatorial Calms
10. Dislocation Dance -Songs That I Like
12. The Names - Spectators of Life (2013)
13. Minny Pops - Island (Remix)
14. Paul Haig - Do We Have the Time?
15. The Durutti Column - Requiem For a Father (live 1980)
A selection of tracks from new releases in 2016 and 2017. Printed and manufactured in EU. Design by Pascal Blua. With thanks to all the artists appearing and to MD for the title. For promotional use only - not for resale.
Requiem for a Father (live 1980) was recorded at Leeds Polytechnic on 7 October 1980 and features on the vinyl version of LC (FBN 10).
Noblesse Oblige is a free sampler CD from Factory Benelux and Les Disques du Crépuscule featuring new and rare tracks from our current releases in 2016/17, together with several exclusives, and tracks from selected label friends. It's available free when you order two or more CDs, vinyls, teeshirts or card sets via our mailorder service (i.e. two or more items in total). Please note - FBN 125 will not available in the shops!
FBN 125 is housed in a card wallet designed by Pascal Blua.